Tuesday 29 April 2014

back to crafting

Gosh, it's been a while since I have posted a note. Yet I have not stop crafting.
During the past 4 months, a few things happened: I quit my job, looked for and got a new one, moved in with my sweetheart in a lovely flat and explored the streets of Edinburgh.

Moving in a new place was very inspiring to get me crafting and to make the place feel like home.
I made the following pieces to decorate the flat:














I also made a few greeting cards, photo holders and book notes...
I will detail the how-to in future posts.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic website! I thoroughly enjoyed your content …very effectively written.Thanks for this service that you have provided for us to have the ability to fresh our minds. Loads of excellent writing here. Please keep up the good work"

    Corrugated Paper Polls Wholesale

    ReplyDelete