Tuesday 28 May 2013

Bird serie - 1

Last weekend I decided to tidy up my (craft)room cause lately I’ve been putting my crafty bits (especially my stack of papers and my hand-designed templates) all together in one big pile. It was at a stage I couldn’t see what I have. And of course it doesn’t make me want to start crafting as I first have to dig ;-)
So I gave a big clean up and while organising my blank cardboards and patterned papers, I came across a booklet of free patterned papers (that I got from Papercrafter ) (*).

What a shame I haven’t used them yet. Let’s change that right away. And… why not using them or at least some of them to design a serie of frames with…hummmm….birds (let’s celebrate spring). That's a deal! 

Let's start with drawing a bird on cardboard so it can be used as template and let’s pick some papers.
The idea is to make a serie of frames with a big bird in the center.  The bird will be decorated with all sorts of embellishments (flowers, buttons, doodles…) assorted to the background paper. And then it'll be framed.

Let’s see the results in a next post…

(*) Papercrafter is the renewed version of Let’s make cards.

Event
Great news for all papercrafters and scrapbookers!
This Saturday the Meadowbank Sports Stadium (London Road, Edinburgh) will be hosting the RossPaper Craft show for the first time. The entrance is only £2 and there will be many exhibitors proposing a great choice of cardmaking and scrapbooking supplies and a lot of demonstrations. Definitely the place to go this Saturday for all crafters. At least where I will be!

More Info:
The show takes place on Saturday 01 june 2013 from 10am to 3pm. You can buy your ticket at the door or beforehand at Stampers Grove if you’d like to avoid queuing.

No comments:

Post a Comment