Friday 24 May 2013

New Blog

What is this blog about ?
As I’ve been developing my craft activities, I’ve decided to set up a blog to share my passion for paper and other crafts
I've been crafting since childhood. I started making doodles on walls until I discovered fabric and paper.  And I've been (paper)crafting ever since.
I do mainly paper crafts; from making cards to flowers, hangers and other objects. I also enjoy exploring other materials such as fabric, felt...  Giving a new life or new look to existing objects (customisation) is also part of my activities. And I reveal my favourite pictures through scrapbooking.
This blog will grow over time. In its current version ,I am sharing my creations through pictures (also available on Flickr ).
I will extend it to share links to other blogs, websites, events, suppliers…
I will share tutorials and how-to explaining techniques or simply showing how I created a piece. And many more…
I hope you'll enjoy watching as much as I do creating.

Feel free to leave a comment or send a message. Any feedback is welcome.

I have another blog www.akhatan.blogspot.com where you can find all sorts of writings: general info, venues, readings and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment